Friday, September 17, 2010

The Road not taken..WOULD I DARE TO?


"TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth"
-Robert Frost

(confused).....I hate it. Really. Damn! god.
Why do we ever get into a dilemma?
Why do I have to chose between some duos?
Why do I have to choose my career?
Why can't I decide it later on?..............
Why do I have to do those things which I fine hard?


(motivation)
But when?
When will you learn to stand on your own feet?
When will you learn to take decisions and responsibilities?
NOT NOW.. THEN WHEN?
Time is moving and thus I am too along with the time.
Who would be there to HELP ME in the further journey of my life?
How would I be able to struggle between the constraints?


(CONCLUSION)
God has given us two feet.
So, try to stand on yourself.
Try to do what your heart and mind says.
Always be determined and 'never think of what other thinks'.
When you are stuck in the middle of a path and there are two roads to proceed then "Listen to your heart and mind..what they says?..JUST THINK DEEPER"
The 'everyone-following path' can take you to success and give you everything you might have dreamed of BUT it still lacks one thing and that thing would be LEADERSHIP.
Because you were just following the paths that everyone followed. Try to be a leader rather than a follower.




No comments:

Post a Comment