Thursday, October 7, 2010

TIME: you are immortal

I wish I had something that could be able to play, pause and rewind my time; my life. Everyday I feel like I don't want my time to go forward instead I wander what would it be like if I could go back to my past?
I don't know why I am afraid of facing my future. Maybe, its due to the inability to face new challenges and changes. Who knows how might I end up being in my future?
And taking about past who doesn't want to go there?
If god comes to me and says " OK! here is the remote and there is the TV and the program currently being showed in the TV is your past. So, you better watch it kid."
"God! this won't satisfy me. I want to be in my past but not be a fan of my life and watch it in a TV."


What would be like if I could correct all those mistakes I had made? If I could change my future by gesturing in the past? What would a 'new-me' be like?
When I try to look into my future, I get afraid. This fear of mine has always been a obstacle in every step I took towards my future. And even if my desire to go back to the past seems like an impossible mathematics calculation, I would never leave this HOPE down. In fact, I can never let this hope down and of course I would never be able to.

So, now here I am with the regret of not being able to rewind my time and the fear for my future. But I should now be able to leave these things behind and move over. I have to persuade rather than regret.
I have to leave the time behind. And by this time I have already realized that no one can change the time for it always in its own mission and motion. The motion of its own and the mission to seek whats after the present. Time is always in a hurry. It also has its goal to be achieved. It also is looking for its future. And the most fascinating fact about time is that it never gets tired. You can even say that it is immortal.
And I have to learn something from this. Like the time, I will never stop and regret about my past but always be on a mission to reach the future.
Thank You time for being with me and awaring me.
But I also promise that whatever might happen I will never challenge the time because I don't want to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment