Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hi everyone!! what day is today?

Just woke up from the bed and thought what day would be today?
Would it be the same as my past days OR can today anything break my monotony?

OH! NO, the damn same day and the same stuffs lingering again. GOD! why can't I get re-birth every time I wake up?......Again I would have to face those bore and of course the monotonous things. OR shall I not step out of this bed. Why should I OR why shouldn't I?
LETS do it. I am gonna the break the routine today.
I would just sleep and won't wake up...........

OH!...just slept too much. AH!....what is jumping is my head?...WHAT?
where am I?
I had slept in my bed and how did I come here?
GOD! what is happening ?
Please take me back to my good old days.
Please god, please. I have never dreamnt of this world. I can only see suffocation all around here. GOD get me out of here. Please, please, please GOD. HELP ME!!

OH! what was that? Thank god; just a dream. Where had I reached. This nightmare was the worst one ever. Anyways, I love the world where I am and I am thankful to GOD that he listens to me. I just never want to get knocked out from this world. I love my family,, my friends, the surrounding and all the things.
AH! now I should wake up. WAKE UP past all these nightmares and kick out all these anti-monotonous thinkings and give RISE to a new me.I might fall in the trials but I would take every one of those as a lesson and I'll get up again. I would need to have a hope everyday I wake up and there,up there, is the heaven and just beside it I can see my dream;my ambition, seeking for me. I would never let my dreams to wave goodbyes, and I mean it. But I shall be paving a way with my RISING HOPE to touch my dream,stay along awith it;just beside the heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment